With 18 years experience in strategic business leadership within £1-50 million companies Jason has proved that he can direct on complex operations whilst working to tight budgets, surpassing profit expectations and company ambitions.
Jason has been exceptionally successful in the field of exploring but felt the need to mirror this in business. In 2011 he attended the Chartered Management Institute for Strategic Management & Leadership taking the Diploma Level 7 (MBA equivalent) – Strategic information management, Financial planning, Strategic Marketing, Strategic project management, Strategic performance management, Organisational change, Strategic planning, Human resource planning and Strategic leadership. Since completion of this course he has conquered the business world by taking on very successful contracts in the UK and Africa.
Areas of Expertise
- Large scale bids, ITT’s, structure, presentation and strategy
- Acquisitions, structure, strategy, valuation, delivery
- Project Management, Liaison, budgets, restructure, manager alignment, training requirements, strategy
- Integrations of two or more companies
- Change management
- Managing Director with extensive P&L experience on both large and mid-size companies
A successful track record in securing new business on £1m+ bids and large project management tasks including mergers, acquisitions, integration’s and company restructures on a consultant basis ranging from a few months to over a year in term.